3+ cups of shaving cream (foam)
1 cup flour
1 cup white glue
Food coloring or paint
1. Measure out all the ingredients, except for coloring, into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix the shaving cream, flour and glue together without over mixing ( To keep the air bubbles in the shaving cream.)
3. Divide the white puffy paint mixture between 3 to 4 small bowls and add a few squirts of food coloring or paint to each bowl, stirring in, but again being careful not to over mix.
If you want to keep all or some of the puffy paint white then you can skip this step.
4. Spoon the puffy paint into sandwich bags. Seal each bag (add tape as well to help keep it closed if your kids are extra hard squeezers), then cut a small corner off.
5. Squeeze the foam paint through the small hole onto your surface.
6. Let dry overnight. You’ll notice the foam paint gets even puffier over time, but is still puffy to the touch even after it dries.